Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. company has developed, implemented and maintains an Integrated Management System covering all PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 and PN-EN ISO 14001:2005 standards regulations and all the operations regarding designing, manufacturing and marketing our products.
Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. plans operations associated with identified, significant environmental aspects in compliance with its environmental policy and environmental goals and processes.
The environmental protection planning includes:
– legal requirements and other regulations (contracts, agreements, in-house standards);
– identifying environmental aspects and personnel qualifications;
– specifying equipment requirements by taking into account environmental protection problems;
– developing plans of inspections and maintenance of equipment including checking their suitability in terms of environmental protection and aspect assessment criteria.
Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. company has identified all environmental aspects to be found in the company by carrying out a detailed analysis of all operation components.
The analysis included:
– a direct environmental impact, i.e. environmental aspects associated with the development of service provision process (e.g. selecting materials, equipment and service provision methods).
– environmental impact in the chain of value creation configuration through own business operations, i.e. the products and services purchased from suppliers.
– environmental impact in the chain before its own operations, i.e. products and services purchased from
– environmental impact in the chain after i.e. the impact involving the use and disposal of tools and materials
used to provide construction services.
– assessment at different operational conditions.
The company uses constant multiple process parameters monitoring and measuring, thus showing its ability to comply with the environmental protection requirements and the capability of achieving scheduled environmental goals.
High-tech PROLATEX and OPTILATEX latex paints from the offer of interior paints supplied by Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. do not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and can be used in public utility buildings, health care facilities, operating rooms, hospital wards, outpatient clinics, food manufacturing plants.
The use of external wall insulation systems from the range of Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. allows users to reduce the thermal energy demand thus decreasing air pollution.
In the NOVALIT innovative facade materials technology (used in renovation, thermal insulation system installation work, anti-crack system, while restoring historic buildings) the essence and feature of those products is the use of low-alkaline and partly polymerized potassium silicate (water glass) that in contrast to regular water glass is not listed as a hazardous substance. As a result, NOVALIT series products in contrast to classic silicate products are not classified as hazardous substances. In addition, while applying NOVALIT products on construction sites it is not necessary to meet strict work safety requirements, because the alkalinity is reduced in the manufacturing process.
Raw materials used to manufacture Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. products are typical for water-dilutable products, e.g. water, titanium dioxide, carbonate fillers and aggregates, acrylic dispersions, auxiliary agents.
Because of the water-dilutable production nature and using safe raw materials it is not required to introduce special work conditions for equipment and employees, while the very manufacturing process using a special dust extraction system and on-site wastewater treatment plant for processing equipment rinse water, is safe to the environment.
The manufacturing process:
• uses airtight process lines
• provides air filtration during dosing loose raw materials in the manufacturing process;
• waste-free manufacturing system – reuse of rinse water in next production stages;
• eliminates highly volatile solvent substances from recipes and replaces them with eco-friendly water-dilutable substances.
By collaborating with KABE FARBEN company based in Gossau, whose history and experience dates back 100 years, we adopt technologies confirmed by Swiss environmental protection authorities.
The company operation is targeted at building a long-lasting Customers’ trust in manufactured products and continuous strengthening its market position.